4.05.2010

Finch on the Quick

Today was quite the busy day. I had a long day at work and then went and saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3d. What a great movie! Rhys, I think, said it best. "This is the best kids movie since Totoro!" Sketches today are a bit rougher than usual, but they didn't turn out too bad :). A couple things I gleaned from my Podcast listenings today, from the Asifa Ahaa Podcast I believe it was Eddie Fitzgerald that said something to the effect of "If Anything is easy, you're probably doing it wrong." I really like that. Another idea that I want to put into action I heard about on the Ninja Mountain Podcast. They suggest keeping a library of images around your workspace that inspire you and write down on the images what inspires you or that you find interesting about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment